Web usage pricing calculator
US$132.54 – US$10,386.80 (inc 10% GST)
Please use the calculator below to get an indication of the fees charged for usage of our images on a website. Our web usage pricing structure is similar to the rights-managed pricing structure used by major stock photography firms such as Getty Images.
If you would like to use one of our photographs for your website, you will need to pay the appropriate fee as well as obtain our written permission. Please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) with details of the proposed usage:
- Size of the image on your website (full screen, banner, half page, background image etc.)
- Placement of the image on your website (home page, secondary pages)
- The name of the website you wish to use the photograph on.
- Please note that a ‘Banner’ means any image which has dimensions of 3:1 or more (i.e. 4:1) in its website usage; it can be horizontal or vertical and placed anywhere on the page.
- Limited Edition Prints are in a higher pricing category than Open Edition Prints. You can find out whether an image is Open or Limited Edition on the image’s Product Page.
- We do not permit usage of any of our photographs on social media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter due to copyright concerns.
- A “personal” or “blog” website becomes a “commercial” or “promotional” website when it contains any paid advertising and/or links.
- If you are to use any of our images on your website, we would also ask you to install at least basic features which make image theft more difficult such as “no right click images”.
- Image copyright at all times remains the property of Michael Seebeck.
**We take Copyright Infringement (image theft) very seriously and this is closely monitored. It will be penalised at a rate 3 x our normal rate (without prejudice) in addition to any further damages incurred by your unauthorised usage. You will be prohibited from further usage of the image. Copyright Infringement will incite prompt legal action.**