REQUESTS FOR IMAGE USAGE
REQUESTS FOR IMAGE USAGE – WEBSITES
If you would like to use our image/s for your website please use our WEB USAGE PRICING CALCULATOR for indicative pricing.
REQUESTS FOR IMAGE USAGE – ADVERTISING / EDITORIALS
If you require any of our images for use in publications or otherwise, whether digital or print, you can request permission for this through email@example.com. Please note that we strictly do not provide images for use free of charge for any commercial purposes. You will need to provide details of the intended:
- Usage region (Australia, worldwide, etc)
- Usage terms:
- Advertising (specify digital/print), Corporate, Editorial, Retail, TV/Film, etc.
- License start date (date from which the image will be published/used)
- Print medium (book, magazine, newspaper, etc)
- Size of the image (full page, cover, 1/4 page, etc)
- Circulation size (>100,000, >1,000,000, etc)
- Timeframe: 3 months, 6 months, or 1 year.
If you represent a not-for-profit organisation such as a conservation group or wildlife protection group, we will certainly consider allowing usage of our images free of charge. Please contact us with details of the proposed usage.
The details of proposed usage will be set out in a contract which will be required to be signed by you/the representative of the organisation. Non negotiable terms and conditions noted in every contact will be as follows:
- In ALL cases, WITHOUT EXCEPTION, copyright of any used images remains with the photographer.
- The photographer must be clearly acknowledged with each and every usage.
- Each and every usage of our images is with our explicit written consent only.
- If any of our images have been found to be used without our expressed permission, we will regard such behaviour as theft and we will undertake legal action.
Thank you for considering usage of one of our beautiful images.
Michael Seebeck Gallery