Gift Registry and Wishlists
CREATE A GIFT REGISTRY OR WISHLIST
- Create an account on this website with your email address and password here. (You can still make a public Gift Registry or Wishlist without creating an account, as a guest- but note that guest wishlists do not include the ability for people to buy an item for the Wishlist or Gift Registry owner.)
- Find a print you would like to add to the Gift Registry or Wishlist.
- Decide what kind of print you would like and what size by choosing the scrolldown options.
- Clicking the “Add to Gift Registry/Wishlist” button will add the print to the Gift Registry or Wishlist.
- You will need to decide whether you want this registry or wishlist to be private (only you can view it), shared (where others can view it if they know the URL), or public, where it is viewable and searchable by anyone and everyone.
- Take note of the URL address of the Gift Registry or Wishlist if you wish to share it – it will be in the format: michaelseebeck.com/wishlists/wishlist-name (where ‘wishlist-name’ will be substituted by the name of your Wishlist or Gift Registry).
- Find another print you like and repeat steps 2. – 5. !
VIEW YOUR GIFT REGISTRY OR WISHLIST
- If you are logged in to your account you can view your Gift Registry and/or Wishlist at the bottom of the “My Account” page.
- You can also view someone else’s Gift Registry or Wishlist if you know the URL address.
SHARE YOUR GIFT REGISTRY OR WISHLIST
- Simply share via the email and social media options visible beneath the Gift Registry or Wishlist, when you view your Gift Registry or Wishlist (as above).
- If you know the URL address of your shared or public Gift Registry or Wishlist, you can easily tell others where to find it.